Super Spec Bargain

Guest mossystone

Guest mossystone

SUPER SPEC Bargain

This is the Top of the range Super Spec Kit. ALL components were supplied brand new resulting in a completely new car (not bits from donor vehicles).

I have receipts for £7,226.25 (the kit) + £470.00 (Digitaldash + sensor) . There are also other extras including a specially built s.steel fuel tank.

Equipped with the Rover Dohc engine (brand new, never run)

Full wet weather kit, still in packaging

Instructional CD videos + Wiring diagrams, manual for the engine (rover) and lots of supporting paperwork.

Three boxes of parts supplied for this deluxe kit. Lights, Screen, wipers, demisters, mirrors ... too much to list.

I would say 80% of the build is done to a good standard. It would make a straight forward winter project.

House move and loss of storage plus young family forces sale.

Prefer to sell within the RHOC to enthusiast so advertising here before else ware.

Bargain at £2600.00

View in Bedford. PM for phone no to discuss.

More pictures available

post-13322-0-21725700-1446398648_thumb.jpg

post-13322-0-19954500-1446398655_thumb.jpg

post-13322-0-22346500-1446398665_thumb.jpg

post-13322-0-16241000-1446398703_thumb.jpg

post-13322-0-63015200-1446398740_thumb.jpg

post-13322-0-81285900-1446399240_thumb.jpg

post-13322-0-90075400-1446399254_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest ArthRev

Myself and my son - studying engineering - have just bought this car through eBay. Lots of research beforehand. Found this website - which is a brilliant - any help will be massively appreciated. We will have lots of questions I'm sure. Note the price originally and the earlier eBay price, we have paid under £3k delivered so feel we got that about right... Let the adventure begin..

You will love it. I have a list of Superspec owners and I will add you to it. I'm going through an update of the list at the moment and waiting for some replies, but as of now I think there are about 20 owners who are current on the forum, there seem to be only about 6 cars actually on the road, but there are at least another 6 undergoing modifications and should be out and about soon. So plenty of expertise around.

No doubt you have already done a Forum Search on 'Supespec' and found lots of posts. I would recommend reading them all. They were a great deal of help to me 3 years ago when I started out and they answered questions I didn't even know I should have asked.

As I said in my PM to you, quite happy to drive over one day so you can see what a completed one looks like.

Welcome

Al