Sparky Needed

jaimo

Does anyone know of a house electrician doncaster area or anyone who knows what they doing fancy a visit was not counting on requiring one so not in budget but hey ho more money but just don't know of any sparkys thanks

Hi mate basically I need some extra sockets on opposite wall to where they are now I have looked and the shockers on other wall have only got single wire so not on ring and I only have 1 socket ring circuit for house and also want sockets put in dinning room once Ivan helps me put stud wall up but maybe able to spur off one in living room through wall to dinning room.

I think the socket maybe able to add a new breaker in cu and make small ring for two new sockets and spur into outbuilding

The outbuilding are going to extended into a garage later in year so will then need more work.

I suppose that cu will want replacing then to add another in garage but I will cross that bridge when come to it

if you wanna run the wires and just want it connecting .let me know.

believe it or not I was a sparky for a few years.. got papers to prove too.

no time for running stuff etc. but can connect to fusebox etc.

• Like 1