Hood Daytona?

Guest davidtheloon

Guest 2b cruising

If it's still in very good nick mate, buy it.

One of forty, must be a lot less now.

Might be worth a look on Swansea's site and see how many are known about in the uk.

Also, have you got suitable storage to keep it in.

Looks like there might be a lot of smiles on your face in future.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest davidtheloon

Thanks for all the info so far. I am hoping to look at the car next week before deciding what to offer for it. Really useful advice, will post what happens. Although rare i am concerned about the value as it is a kit car and build quality can be varied. If i can bag it for 10 to 15k i think i would be safe...decisions...decisions.....

• 2 months later...
Guest lotusPaul

I think the value is probably more likely to be something like "what would you pay for it"

I'd consider a few things, firstly condition and your own abilities to bring it up too and maintain it at that standard.

Company or club supporting you.rare to find parts type of conversations need to be had

Cost of overhaul on the major assembly components or the cost of changing them for newer components.

20k is a lot of cash but if you need to spend more, then how much. So what's the total going to be?

I know its a rare sight on the roads and I'm sure thats costing a premium but what else can you get for that outlay?

I don't want to come across as doom and gloom, as a full on petrol head I'd love to see a 365 GTB/4..real or not. Especially when its got a sweet running Jag v12 in it.

Good luck with it..post up pics.and let's keep more classics on the road

Paul