Drawings Made Into Solidworks Or Cnc

Guest A.B

I have finished all of my university work for the year and have a few weeks left to do as I wish with so does anyone want a drawing or a multiple drawing assembly converted into solid works or a CNC program?

I believe next year I need to come up with a project and make a small production batch so if there's something interesting and kit car related I could quite possibly make a few.

I have access to large scale 5 axis equipment so it could be quite extravagant.

It's not particularly huge but i've longed after billet brackets for the lower shock wishbone mounting on the 2b. They are currently steel which obviously does the job but it ain't shiny billet :)

I don't think this is for the same purpose as such but something along these lines http://sketchtosku.com/shadyfred/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/wpid-P_20130611_164745.jpgFor the 2b it would be an advantage to have a wider footprint onto the wishbone as i have seen some people manage to bend them at the point where the shock mounts if they are set too far inboard.

Guest 2b cruising

Hmm. I could do with two of those as my bracket are being put right in.

My shocks are at max adjustment in the middle holes making the spring almost Spring bound.

If I put them on the nearest to chassis hole it means I can have a much shorter travel meaning I can lengthen the springs and adjust damping to suit.

Do you know the suppliers of the brackets Z.

Edited by 2b cruising