Silcone Radiator Hoses

Del1968

Guest 2b cruising

Hello Derek.

I use auto silicone hoses.

They do all shapes sizes and colours.

You can even get lots of stainless tubes, bends and fittings from them.

I've always found their prices good.

Address is Holme Bank Business Park.

Station red.

Mirfield

WF14 8NA.

0844 8000 669.

autosiliconehoses.com

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest mcramsay

I wouldn't pay auto silicone hoses in rusty washers. I had bought stuff from them 3 times during my build and each time I have been waiting over 2 weeks for the parts to turn up. The hoses are fine, just poor delivery times on standard parts and poor customer service

Guest mcramsay

Maybe I am just unlucky!! I always bought off their ebay store, they have a few different store names as I found out when I tried to avoid buying from them and find out it was then by another name! But yea my experience was not great, but it looks like they have come up trumps for others

Guest IanSouthLincs

Maybe I am just unlucky!! I always bought off their ebay store, they have a few different store names as I found out when I tried to avoid buying from them and find out it was then by another name! But yea my experience was not great, but it looks like they have come up trumps for others

I'm afraid I had the same trouble, waited ages for hoses I ordered from them and they didn't appear to care much when notified. Cancelled the order in the end and bought RMD ones from Rally Design.

Edited by IanSouthLincs