Lidl Heads Up Sunday 15Th January

richyb66

Lidl have car related items on offer from tomorrow including fire extinguishers for £8-99. I already have one in the garage but I'm going to get another for the car.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=40882

The other car stuff is here:

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?id=1044

also when I was in there yesterday, they had rolls of 3M Self Adhesive Foam Tape, 15mm wide x 5mm thick, 2 Off 3.25m rolls for £1-99

• Like 2

I got a set of stubby combination spanners in a roll from aldi last week which I was pleased with. Obviously they won't be the same quality as snap on for eight or nine quid but for those occasions when a normal length spanner won't fit they will be good. Saves cutting one in half which I have had to resort to.

Oil filter wrenches, you can never have too many different sorts. I have had so much trouble in the past that I now have four different sorts. Strap ,chain,ratchet and pliers.

Oil filter wrenches, you can never have too many different sorts. I have had so much trouble in the past that I now have four different sorts. Strap ,chain,ratchet and pliers.

you forgot the long screwdriver hammered through i think thats the 5th type

D

I have used this one, it did work but I can still remember the mess it made. The last oil filter I fitted has a nut shaped protusion on the bottom so you can put a spanner on it if needed. Obvious really why don't they all have them.