Different seat options

geordie40

Hi

What other seat options are people using, I have the standard RH ones (Vectra I've been told) but maybe looking to change for something thats a little more "snug" and maybe leather. I know i can but new seats/tillets from intatrim etc but was looking for something 2ndhand, been looking at RX8, MX5, Smart two four. Any other suggestions or if people have fitted any of these hows the fit in the cabin as the vectra ones only just fit with a very small amount of movement before they wont go any further

I noticed in that for sale thread for Gaz's "Hood" that he uses Lotus Elise seats, which look rather nice a fit.

I've got the intatrim ones and they're not great comfort-wise, to be honest (they're not horrendous, don't get me wrong, but my previous Westfield ones were better), the angle they sit  is (for me) too flat, they don't lift your thighs up or pitch you backwards enough to create a natural arch to your legs when on the pedals because obviously they're pretty much flat on the floor. They need tilting back really, like on a wedge (or raising up, but I don't really think that's sensible or practical in a Zero!)

Edited by brumster

27 minutes ago, brumster said:

I noticed in that for sale thread for Gaz's "Hood" that he uses Lotus Elise seats, which look rather nice a fit.

I've got the intatrim ones and they're not great comfort-wise, to be honest (they're not horrendous, don't get me wrong, but my previous Westfield ones were better), the angle they sit  is (for me) too flat, they don't lift your thighs up or pitch you backwards enough to create a natural arch to your legs when on the pedals because obviously they're pretty much flat on the floor. They need tilting back really, like on a wedge (or raising up, but I don't really think that's sensible or practical in a Zero!)

OOOH hadn't thought of Elise seats, I want some comfort in the seats (Old Bones and all!!) but want something that grips you a bit better and likewise I dont want to be sat flat on the floor as you say