Sylva Striker

Kenner

Busy few days car just prepped for paint 

heres few photos of progress. 
my skills coming along slowly getting better and better at it. 
getting all ready for primer on sanded and we’re done tiny bit of fibre glass repairs. 
Hopefully get it in base grey down on hole body very soon. 

IMG_8684.jpeg

IMG_8685.jpeg

IMG_8675.jpeg

IMG_8681.jpeg

IMG_8691.jpeg

• Like 1

Car coming long nicely now, hoping to have it all assembled for the weekend and then give chance set and paint to cure etc.

here’s for more pictures of the process we have done good base coat of grey primer so get even colour shade with new colour I have chosen. 
Tried to most of work myself, mates had quickly look over it as doing the work. 

IMG_8692.jpeg

IMG_8693.jpeg

IMG_8697.jpeg

IMG_8696.jpeg

IMG_8694.jpeg

IMG_8698.jpeg

IMG_8699.jpeg

IMG_8700.jpeg

Car coming long nicely now, hoping to have it all assembled for the weekend and then give chance set and paint to cure etc.

here’s for more pictures of the process we have done good base coat of grey primer so get even colour shade with new colour I have chosen. 
Tried to most of work myself, mates had quickly look over it as doing the work. 

He’s picture of new colour and hopefully get some more tomorrow with car complete ish for now. 

IMG_8701.jpeg

IMG_8702.jpeg

IMG_8704.jpeg

IMG_8705.jpeg

It was a busy weekend, I got painted and forgot to take photo of it. 
also managed to give quick drive around block too. But the passenger side rear drum sticking slightly so look into that after replacing them all. Hopefully an easy fix. 
also managed to replace front braid lines so all nice and new. Bleed brakes up with all new fluid too. 

here is 2x pictures of the car that I took quickly on Sunday afternoon. 

just need to new Allen bolts for windows so I can install them, I managed to sand them and buff old windows up a bit which is a bonus. So at least there save able. I did order new windows from MK Indy but not going to use them. As not perfect match. 

Few bits of trim to add and good polish/buff soon once paint set bit more. just ordered few more bit all’s for it. Then get it out soon I hope. 

I’ll do full photo update on car in the next week or so when it all back together etc. 

IMG_8761.jpeg

IMG_8762.jpeg

• Like 3