cairnnut

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Troy Halliday

If I new you were going to need an avatar I would have kept more vigelant eye out on Sunday and snaped a quick pic as you climbed through the window on your Hood :D

Guest Andybarbet

She was very sneaky and most of us managed to miss the 'Magic Moment' on sunday !!

I think a piccy of Grommet would be good :-) after all, he does end up as passenger most of the time, he deserves some of the limelight don't ya think ?

Helen says: At last I managed to log in again in John's name. It seems that I can't have two members on the same address, I need to speak to Mat D Rat according to John and hopefully he can sort it for me???? I have 'hell on wheels' on my number plate so that will be my name, I like the suggestions so far for the avatars, keep em coming.

Helen says: At last I managed to log in again in John's name. It seems that I can't have two members on the same address, I need to speak to Mat D Rat according to John and hopefully he can sort it for me???? I have 'hell on wheels' on my number plate so that will be my name, I like the suggestions so far for the avatars, keep em coming.

Hi Helen

Sign up with any email address, I'll approve the account then change the email address for you :) Just make sure it's something I can recognise, or PM/email me the name of the account

Mat