Do You Remember Those Photo's Mitch Posted Of Me?

Big Jim

And the final photo, giving Mitch his new nickname is here!! :)

It was just the other week when he's shaven off his 'tash, that I noticed the stricking resemblance to this character that I remember from the Beano comic.

So that's Official Guys & Gals, Mitch will now be known as PLUG! ;) :wub:

post-13-1103957038.gif

Right okay, blast from the past, i read the comic, was even called plug as a kid, along with rabbit and the rest of the buck teeth names, but Jim you have lost it :wacko: :wacko: , i havent been without this tash for ten years!!!!, even when i called on Robbo last week, he informed me i had shaved it off (you had told him so) but i think Billy boy had played with that many fotos you're getting reality mixed up with them.

so happy christmas to all from PLUG, off to play with my new digi camera now, and new camera phone, so beware no one will be safe anymore,

TTFN

Plug formally known as Mitch :D

Hi Plug, No I've not lost it, you had shaved off your tash, but then you had started to grow it back the last time saw you.

And you're right, in fact we can see most of the NW gang in there, and it will be sorted (just need the photo's, you may be able to help!)

Merry Christmas!

(Another new digi camera, you're begining to sound like Bob)

Guest captn Pugwash

Happy christmas "PLUG", and chris, hope you had a great day, plenty of flashes going off at your house I bet!!!! camera flashes that is, keeping it clean on this day. enjoy yourselves and have a good time.

P.s Ive got a few of jim that he has not seen, whats it worth.

Captn Pughwash,

Mitch, let you into a little secret about your new toy, keep it in your hand and get ready to shoot when no ones looking!!!!!!!! :o . watch their faces when they see the flash go off