Nice Numbers

Longboarder

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alan rowe

I saw CLA 55 Y on a Roller - looked dead right and my wife Dianne has D14NNE on her Cooper S - we bought at a DVLA auction about 6 years ago

At the same auction 2 people were trying to out bid each other for J 4 SON and it eventually went for £18K !!!!!!!!!!

Alan

There used to be a Lotus Esprit (think it was an Esprit) that regularly sat on the A666 in Darwen with either EGO 80X or a messed with EGO 130X (EGO BOX).

There also used to be a Fiesta that sat on the Green Lane council estate that had the reg EAT 541T (I'll let you guys work out what that looked like at a glance). If I'd known then what I know now (and had the job I do now) I'd have left a note under the wiper offering to buy it. It probably went to the scrap-yard when it wouldn't pass the MOT any-more.

I've also seen a white Passat with F11 AAT. A guy I hung around with at the time wanted to buy it for his X/19 (he should have spent the money on a welder or possibly a car made of steel rather than rust).

I'm also hunting for a silver BMW 3-series with the reg N3 LEV. Scum damaged my mothers car whilst I was driving it on the M61 and wouldn't stop. He finally pulled off around Farnworth. You can all imagine how helpful plod were and without their backing the insurance company are just going to sting us for the excess. If you hear that I've ended up in court for criminal damage you know that I've found him again.

Iain

Guest mickmellors

I took a pic of a yellow corvette in LeMans last year sporting the number BL03 JOB and a Smart Car with B3NKA

Jimmy Tarbuck has COM1C on a RR

GP 53NNA can be seen around Burton on Trent

FRU1T belongs to one of Derby market traders

I seem to remember a couple on telly sporting B16 NOB and B16 BUT bought after a lottery win - I think I would have chosen better !

CUE 147 belongs to one of the snooker players - cant remember which

I am a Health & Safety officer and I have S4 ETY on retention - awaiting the day I can afford an S reg car ! ! (Are those violins I can hear? )