Nice Numbers

Longboarder

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine saw SAM 130 some years ago in Brixton. It was on some American pimpmobile driven a large Jamaican.

In Cardiff there is a Roller with HOU5E. When I lived in Staines there was a Vauxhall with OHP 150F spaced OH P15 0F.

Many years ago I sold a new TR6 to a guy who traded in a TR4 with TR4 as the reg - he did transfer the plate.

A time waster turned up at the showroom in a Mini with 5 EWY. He had had the plates hand made so the W looked like X. We warned him about it, but he wouldn't listen, so when he turned up a week later for another time wasting session we were amused to hear that he had been booked for it.

Saw a capri many years ago with the reg UPU 51R, but spaced to say UP U 51R.

I was thinking (read trying to find the money!!) of buying a Super Spec, and then going to buy N10 KRH for £350. With a strategically spaced screw, it could read N1CKO RH..... Well....... I liked the idea.

Nicko

Guest paul mercer

I saw on an old golf with A10 NOB but it was written A 10' NOB.

Making up for something?

Also saw a big 4x4 on way to work today woth M111WHL. The 1's were messed around a little. I wonder who they support?

around and about sheffield i've seen H12 Dan (HI 2 DAN), and someone at university obviously has no taste and too much money with: P201 NKY (P2 OINKY). Very very sad :o