Seen Our Banner?

Guest The Boyz

Guest Angel Boy
Nope,      It'll be the hodg it bodge and scarper Heath Robinson - Why won't it pass SVA                Bow pulling typez     

With no disrespect to the venerable Mr Dave Andrews.

I've ready many a letter over the years in their magz about how and who managed to remove the Westfield sign etc.     

Keep your eyes and ears open over there      Just in case

Looks like the Westy boys have lost there banner at Stoneleigh and they are finger pointing over here. :rolleyes: :lol: :p

But on a more serious note a request

As much as I enjoy a practical joke (and I realise this could be just another wind up), I'm not laughing this time.

Messing with our signage at Stoneleigh is one thing. Theft of our property is quite another.

If indeed "The Boyz" do have the banner, please return it. They cost a significant sum of money. If it fails to turn up, we will have to consider reporting it to the Police as stolen.

Please contact me, or any Committee member, with details of where we may collect it.

Thank You.  Westfield Sprts Car Club Secretary

and even more serious note

Chris - it is someone that is suggesting they are Members of the Robin Hood Owners Club   

I have read for a few years of the whimsical tales in their club magazine of removing club stand signs etc. It is something that they feel brings joy to their life   

Perhaps to clarify matters as this is possibly now a matter of theft and an illegal act - a letter to the RHOC Chairman or Secretary asking for the banner to be returned with all expenses to be paid by the RHOC - if in fact "The Boyz" in question are from the noted club - again it could be a churlish posting       

As there are three pages of it to read I'll summerise.

WSCC Banner is missing, they ain't sure how/why/who. Someone has suggested that it may have been pinched, someone implied it maybe a RHOCAR member collecting a trophy. They want it back.

In a "very" criptic way we are being asked if we have seen the WSCC banner on our travels? Anyone seen or heard of it?

Andy

So I followed the link to see what all the fuss was about. The evidence appears to be that its gone and it must be Boyz or pretend Boyz. Then I got to reading about their problems getting groceries delivered on time from Tesco. Get a life girlz.

Nigel

Guest TerryBarry

What the French Connection is all this about !

Having followed links and gone through three pages of faeces concerning the loss of their banner, I'm convinced that buying a finished >£15k item or "Lego" kit has some effect on the brain.

I wonder if they should be looking in the direction of "Somewhere South of Croydon" for another group of similar "Builders" who may have run off with their banner.

Am I right in thinking that these are they who were in one of those concrete sheds at Stoneleigh.

I think that the latest "member" is an infiltrator and needs investigation by our "administrators" or possibly better, like any form of SPAM - ignoring - maybe they will go away and leave us to get on with our construction.

Ho Hum :D :D :D

Terry

WHY in gods name would we want a banner with That on.

We had much better things to do, than go around in the night nicking banners.

Could it not have blown away in the gust of wind, forgot the Westie wimps were under cover.

They should have took them down and taken them to the hotel room where the would be safe.

To "the boyz" i think by the replys to this you can go and report it back to youre owners club that in all probability you're banner is not here.

Mitch

Guest Angel Boy

After I had posted my message and gone to bed I did wonder if anyone of the WSCC fellowship had rung the organisers of Stoneliegh and asked if it was still up in their chicken shed. Maybe "The Boyz" would like to comment on it and put the record straight?

Never mind. As everyone has pointed out so far what would you do with it? It is not as if you could take it to another show and put it up!!!!

I do hope they get it back as I can imagine they are not cheap, but finger pointing at us isn't helping them to convince us to go help and look for it.

Just my thoughts

Andy

Guest morty

For the love of god,

Having just read the 3 whole pages of the westfool forum, my biggest question is why? :huh: :blink: :wacko:

Arguing the toss over where there banners gone, when:

A ~ they don't really seem to be sure whether or not they left it

B ~ they have more than enough money between them to write it off as just one of them things(x-type sat next to westfield outside double garage-money?)

C ~ the whole thread could be condensed into 2 sentences; We've lost our banner. YOU must have it!

Just think, if they had some fabrication skills they could make another one................................................. except building a kit thats already made doesn't tend to hone your skills too well

Again, just some of my thoughts

Morty

Ps westfield boys, don't take a fence, or a banner come to think of it :D

I have now posted on the westie site as they are threatening to cause damage to my server which I run a business on. I don't know who "The boyz" is but they are not making any contributions to this board apart from trouble so they have been banned (hotmail address). My opinion is that probably someone took it or packed it with a tent or something and has forgotten or gone away, and they seem to have nothing better to do than *decide* we did it, shallow I know, but there you go. I am also now closing this post and I want nothing further about it, unless anyone want's to PM me a reason or if they did steal it.