Guest mickmellors

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mickmellors

I've sent the guy a text message to his mobile phone but not had a response yet - fingers crossed - will keep searching - let me know if you spot one ! ! ! Ive made note of the mileages from Mick and Terry and with mine at 143 miles I am going to get the map out and try to work out where in the country it is.

Guest mickmellors

Storrington it is !!! Post code RH20 4LW - WELL DONE LEE !!!!!! Its even got a Hood related Postcode !!!!

I have contacted the seller and I'm on my way down there in the morning (Sat) with my lad, Jack, a bag of bacon butties, a flask of tea and a thick wad of twenties in my rocket in case it is as good as it sounds. I have no reason to doubt it, so I expect to be returning home without the wad of twenties !!!!!.

AutoTrader says 143 miles - AutoRoute says 192 !!!!! HMMMMM !!! I'll see what the trip meter says !!!!

About a 12 hour round trip, but hopefully ending in a fruitful outcome - you have to be prepared to put yourself out a bit when hunting out a result. I did over 2000 miles hunting the country before finally chosing a Range Rover 12 years ago.

I'll report back here on my return.

Thanks for the tip offs so far - VERY much appreciated, one and all.

Guest Battery Bill

Mick

I'm on my way down there in the morning with my lad, Jack, a bag of bacon butties, flask of tea and a thick wad of twenties in my rocket in case it is as good as it sounds.

thats a bit risky telling the world that you will be wondering around with cash like that after what thet bloke told us about your street :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest chris brown

Bill

thats a bit risky telling the world
Trust you to think of that. :p :p

It’s just the way the criminal mind works :ph34r: :lol:

Mick

Best of look but at the price you can afford to change any little bits you don’t like