Barkston Heath

Guest John Walton

Guest the bear

John,

Steve Griffiths (Grif) and I are both up for the camping and the karting. I know we have to book direct with the campsite but as we can pay for the karting on the day do you just need confirmed numbers or are deposits required.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tim Norman

Camping is on a proper campsite about half a mile from the track. Tha karting is half a mile the other side.

I'm sure those who have used woodlands before can post some details £9 per night per tent sringsto mind.

HTH

Guest John Walton

OK peeps,

still loads of space for Karting. (Over 16 years of age)

Pre-booked would be good, the form for down load is on one of the pages of this thread.

Down load and send all money to Tim.

Camping

When booking with Woodland Waters you need to mention that you are with the Robin Hood Owners Club on the Rally Field.

We will be sharing the rally field with the MG owners club.

Any queries, email me direct waltjo750@aol.com or 07769 717180

Guest salty_monk

Is it necessary to call campsite first or just turn up Friday night??

Can we get my powerkite & buggy on the runway at Barkston??? Remembering the wind from last time!! Could be fun!!

Guest Petemate

Tim

Very kind of you to offer the tent - I can't see him in a tent somehow... :lol: :lol: The plan is for me to camp over on Sat and keep an eye on the Dax. How far away from the cars is the camp area? I think he wants to tie my nuts to the Dax so no-one can pinch/damage it. :(

I have advised him that the cars are usually quite safe at these sort of "dos". B)

Pete

Guest megablade

As for the camping, just ring them up on 01400 230888, mention you are camping with the Robin Hood club on the Rally field. No deposit is required, pay anyway you like on arrival.

From memory it is £9 for a 2 man tent (2nd man optional!! :p ) or £11 for a family tent.

Any queries look here

Petemate, last time my car was on my trailer next to my tent. If you attach your guy ropes to it you'll soon know if it's gone :lol: :lol:

Guest Bob's Babe

We have a sleeping bag to go with the tent if he@s feeling brave!!! :rolleyes:

I tend not to sleep in a tent, just comatose from beer then lay awake waiting for morning :wacko:

SUE :wub:

Guest Petemate

Hi Pete & Sue

Thanks Pete - we feel a lot better, knowing that we can tie the car to a guy rope instead of my nuts. ^_^

Sue - good of you to offer the sleeping bag. :wub: It seems like Dave may actually be getting a tent and bag as this looks like the first of many such "outings". :D

See y'all

Pete