Barkston Heath

Guest John Walton

Guest Petemate

Chris - can't do that, the towcar (Landrover) is socially contracted to Dave!! Anyway, If I go, I will want to camp on the Fri night just like one of the shows (those two magic wirds Beer & BBQ may have something to do with that!!)

Pete

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Walton

Hi Petemate

with regard to your lads Dax having a go, I would contact Tim Norman direct, given the odds and sods we had at the last do I dont see it as being a problem.

Anyway, dont think we have had a Dax to thrash yet.

Money Talks, get your cheque book out

Guest Petemate

John - I gave Tim a call, but the A/P was on, I guess he was at work. I've left him a message to call and when he does I'll dangle the promise of the "cheque in the post". Dave is very keen, if poss - it will be his first outing on a track (on the road two months, and he is already bored with road driving, wants to get back to his old competition ways [another story...])

Pete

Guest John Walton

Once everybody knows a Dax is on the way, there will be a quee of bods making threats about how they are going to beat it ( Come on then Rizla, lets hear it)

What is the engine in this Dax beast, .................just so we know

Guest docter fox

right then rizla, the winning figure last year was 54.64 (set by megablade) what time do you think you'll be getting? :p

I suppose confidence is a good thing, but over confident? :rolleyes:

Guest rizla

;) well foxy,it will be my first time at barkston so irecon il be up there with megablades time,or quicker :p

ps,i have no reverse gear so i may give chris brown a run for his money if i go round backwards :lol: