Barkston Heath

Guest John Walton

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ken Brough

Holiday booked back Sat 3rd 8 am Edinburgh. We could make it for around mid day Sat. Will that be ok as i remember a 9am ish gate closed situation.

Guest Ken Brough

Hello John i have gave it a bit more thought and i think i may be pushing it a bit to make 12 noon.

Arrive at Edinburgh 8 am depending upon delays, baggage ect, 2 1/2 hr drive home to Newcastle, pick up the cat, load the kit then 2 1/2hr drive to Barkston.

I think realistically 2 to 3 pm. I think it may be a bit much as we probably will not have had any sleep the night before.

As much as it hurts me to say i think i will give it a miss just like Donnington last year.

Thanks any way John.

Guest the bear

John put me down for a place please,

After acting as ballast for Grif in the last one, I have got to have a go. Watch out for a purple Westfield.

PS I am now a fully paid up member of ROHCAR

:D

Guest John Walton

OK, we now have the Karting form on here to download.

I talked to Tim last night and the Mag' with the entry form for the track day at Barkston is at the printers.

Time is getting short, so dust off your cheque books for one hell of a weekend.

As ever it will be first come first served.

For those of you who will have fogotton your food on the 3rd and those of you who will have left a 'Pizza' out side your tent on Saturday morning..... I have arranged for a Burger van to be on site at Barkston on the Saturday. prices are very reasonable when compred to taking out a second mortgage for a burger at Donnington Park

Those that have been before.............. you know how much fun it is..............those that missed the last one, you will know by now what you have missed so far, dont miss out this time.

30 spaces available, go for it