Big Update On Kitcar Live Show

Guest rizla

Guys,

if you are travelling down this weekend & want to camp over on Saturday night, & want something to see on Sunday, there is an event taking place at the Whitbread Hop Farm in Paddock Wood on both Saturday & Sunday.

The Southern Model Show, displaying all types of radio control planes, boats, cars, helicopters & trains. The highlight of the show will be a number of gas turbine powered jets, doing up to 200 mph. There is also a full size aerobatic display on both days.

Well worth a visit if you (or the kids!!) are into that type of thing (I am!)

Highly recommended, since you still only pay entrance to the Hop Farm.....the air show is free!!! Full details at their website.

Model Air Show

Cheers, Bob

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) UPDATE-UPDATE------UPDATE

this is the email i got today from steve hole

Hi Andy;

Camping on SATURDAY OK.....BUT NO Pub open.

Camping is on grass just behind the club areas. If someone has a motorhome or similar they can use the paddock and 'hook up'.

The club stand will be located opposite the back of the grandstand area near the shops and near the tunnel to the pits. Also near our marquee.

Best Regards

Steve Hole - Editor

Totalkitcar magazine

www.totalkitcar.com

tel: 01883 372 085

fax: 01883 624 964

'Totalkitcar - Promoting Britain's REAL Motoring Industry'

:D :D rizla

coming saturday, can,t get out of going to goodwood got corporate tickets for the whole weekend so will come on the way for a few hours, least that way I get to see some hoods,will try not to miss it next year <_<

you still goin alan ? you will get wet!

i will be going sat morning, but in the tin top

dunno what time yet, if you bottle out of of takin the hood gimme a call can go in the same car maybe

Guest alan rowe

I've checked weather.co and bbc/weather Dave and both say it will be sunny but cool

Don't talk me out of it as Rizla wants me to get the beast down there but looks like nobody is going down my way

Is Chris out there - are you going on Saturday - you did promise to ride shotgun

A

Hi Guys. Does anybody know exactly where the Robin Hood gathering area will be within the site? And will there be probs with getting in ,seeing as the gen public will park'outside ' the gates? I'll be there ,rain permitting .ROD

:) The club stand will be located opposite the back of the grandstand area near the shops and near the tunnel to the pits

and as alan says the whole weekend is acording to the met office,sunny :p