full weather gear

windscreen...

upgrades to original spec include: -

theromstatically controlled electric fan

black carpet

EFI engine including swirl pot

shortened sump (professionally welded)

tunnel top handbrake

custom made (professional) boot and tunnel top cover made from padded and stitched fabric

extended front indicators

solid steering column bracket... too many to list

sale comes with 5 pepper pots and assorted spare parts extra to the kit and loads of receipts

all electrics fully functioning and sheilded

the car has a chassis number

1000 hours+ spent - not many more needed

a very tidy car!

if you would like me to send you photos or discuss the sale please email me through this forum - theres lots to tell you

£3700 will see it in your garage (should be on the road in around 4K/ worth 5K when on the road)

Guest Battery Bill

Yes Richards right, Cmon Steve you are nearly their :rolleyes:

Don't just give up now! You will kick yourself in the years to come.

Think of all the work you have done on it surely a little more wont hurt.

Get the family on here and we will sort them out :lol: :lol:

Do It :p :p

Just shut the garage door on it. Ring the SVA and postpone/cancel the test and you won't lose the fee (at least I didn't when I messed up) and forget the car for a while. Come back to it fresh when energy restores itself. I took five months off when the problems seemed to just be too much.

Nigel

I dream of being that close to a car on the road. Do what Longboarder says, just shut the door on it for a while.Meet up with some of the guys and go for a blat in their cars. After a trip in 3 so far it has got me back on track.... I know how tough it is.

Guest bloke

thanks guys for your comments, without you the car would not be so tidy, but the decissions been made.

the last 2 years has seen many friendships grow and become attached to this car (you know who you are) - Thank You :wub:

there really isn't much for the new owner to do, but for me time is up.

Guest chris brown

Steve

Steve it may seem as through the whole world and his dog are against you at the moment but don’t sell the car just yet do as Nigel says put it away and forget about it for a few weeks you can’t give up now after all the work you have done.

Guest stu205

DITTO THE ABOVE!!!!!!

dont do it mate! walk away swear at it a few times hit it with a hammer then come back a week later and the hammer fairys would have mended the problem :wub:

either that or picture thrashing the pants off it on a sunday morning round that strech of country road you love once its finished if it goes you will never do it! :boohoo:

Guest Vic & Wendy

:o Hi Steve the others are right don't give in . I was 6 weeks into my build and the farmers barn i was using to build my kit was broken into, I lost £1000 of tools including engine hoist, stand, tools i had made as an apprentice, my late fathers tools, the lot. To add insult to injury i was not INSURED :boohoo: I was ready to throw the towel in but Wendy ( my partner ) said i can't let these B****Rd's win and she's right. I'm know about 3 weeks away from completion, so keep going... :p

Vic

Guest bloke

car now not for sale - thanks to those who expressed an interest and sorry for any inconvenience caused

for all the kind comments - thanks, u r a good bunch

:wub: