So How Far Do You Travel To Work?, Every day, not

Big Jim

How far is your daily round trip to/from work?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Stuart Ainslie

I cover 2 sites in London - one (Stratford) is 150 miles round trip and the other (Golders Green) is 190 miles round trip.

I generally go to Golders Green twice a week and Stratford 3 times a week - 830 miles a week commuting...

I enjoy the expenses claim - opted out of a company car and use my own (LPG converted !)

at the moment, it's a little under a 3 miles round trip, which i walk, except from when i work from home. All things going to plan, i'l be working somewhere else soon, about 20 miles round trip, hopefully going in the hood / car sharing.

Only live 1.5 miles from work!!!    The only problem is I'm never at work on time 

Sounds very much like Mutley!! :lol: :lol: ;)

I always said, that if we were to have a fire at our house, it would have to make an appointment! :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

HERE

:boohoo: Well the topic's was only open for 2 days, now it's closed and I didn't get to vote :( oh I feel so hard done by,

.. .. ... ..

:unsure:

I can't hold it in any longer.. .... ...

17.1 miles

:D Oh that's better :D