Barkstone "the Day"

Guest chris brown

Guest chris brown

Just got back from an excellent day with lots of track time and lots of good company. A big thanks to John for organising it and to the lads of the RAFMSA for supplying all the services required for such an event.

I know I shouldn’t say anything but guess who among others beat Rizla on the first timed run "yes me" :D :D :D He will tell you that his tyres were too hard!!! Well he should have checked them!!! :p :p :p

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown

That’s why I said the first run. He was a little faster on the second one but not by much. We had two timed (stile) runs today there is normally only one. With stile marks expressed in seconds remember this was a track day not a race. :D :D :D

Guest Battery Bill

Yes another Cracker well done to all involved,

But what about Rizla :rolleyes: Here we see a "Broken Man" he has found out that his M&R is not as fast as Quite a few Robin Hoods :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even ones being driven by "Old Geezers" :lol: :lol:

Second day was just as good at the Karting brilliant day brilliant company eventually the big winner was "Guy Wilson" well done that man

BUT there was another story of the day and that was that in one of the races Joey Beat our illustrious leader Tim (Sore Loser) Norman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roll on the next one :D

post-11-1125840189.jpg

Guest Bob's Babe

Excellent weekend, grat weather and fab company ;)

Many thanks to John Walton who did the organising for us :D :D

Congrats to Guy for the final win, Joey for braking Tim into fifth in their race and everyone else for taking the Mickey out of each other all weekend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill will proboably post photos and racing details later....thanks

SUE :wub:

Guest Bob's Babe

whilst driving home i was wondering how they had scored Joey 20 points for his first race when you got 12 for winning and he was 5th????

So Bill and Tim's blushes can be saved by rescoring this, but it puts joey in 20 out of 21so still not bad!! :D

they also mis scored Steve (no:9) as forgot to take 4 points from him for a black flag :rolleyes: :rolleyes: James you should have been in a semi.....I blame the dim blonde in the race office

Tim will do a spreadsheet tomorrow so you can all download it and check your own scores :D

SUE :wub:

Guest the bear

Just got back, knackered but great weekend. Thanks to everyone involved.

Ps Another in front of Rizla.

-_- -_- -_- :huh: :huh:

I have been awarded the Snoring Championship though!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest salty_monk

Well... I managed to come in 8 10th's of a second behind him... (& I was quicker in the hood last year :) ) not bad for a freebie clapped out shopping cart... (with no brakes!!) :lol:

Making a funny squeaking noise now... But I can certify that it's home... :D

Great Weekend, makes me want to get another hood... (or to finish Drew's at least! :) )

Thanks for all the company, Bill for being Chef all weekend & Julie for the morning after cup of tea!

Oh & Joey... ignore them, you got 20 points on the first race for extra style! :D

Guest Steve Allen

Great weekend too, Thanks to all involved, could not fault any part of it other than the really bad head this morning. must of been something i eat!. Best part as well was knocking over 4 seconds off last years time.

Thanks again all

Guest Stuart Ainslie
Yes another Cracker well done to all involved,

But what about Rizla :rolleyes: Here we see a "Broken Man" he has found out that his M&R is not as fast as Quite a few Robin Hoods :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even ones being driven by "Old Geezers" :lol: :lol:

Second day was just as good at the Karting brilliant day brilliant company eventually the big winner was "Guy Wilson" well done that man

BUT there was another story of the day and that was that in one of the races Joey Beat our illustrious leader Tim (Sore Loser) Norman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roll on the next one :D

Andy oh Andy...

How could you let the Essex boys down ?

All the hype and big talking, all that practising around the Lakeside appraoach, Southend seafront and Romford town centre....

Signed:

Disappointed of Essex :boohoo: :boohoo: