Barkstone "the Day"

Guest chris brown

Guest Ace Fettler

Thanks for supplying my details Megablade you got no work to do? May I add my thanks to Tim, John and the RAFMSA guys for organising and running such a superb weekend. :D :D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest docter fox

finally got round to looking at my somewhat pathetic videos of the day, and I dont even have me wiping out the cone on video :lol: I do have me going straight on at a corner though :wub:

hows the list with engine specs going?

Guest steve_m77
finally got round to looking at my somewhat pathetic videos of the day, and I dont even have me wiping out the cone on video :lol: I do have me going straight on at a corner though :wub:

Can you post them up somewhere ?

Guest the bear
finally got round to looking at my somewhat pathetic videos of the day, and I dont even have me wiping out the cone on video  :lol:  I do have me going straight on at a corner though  :wub:

I have done a version as a spreadsheet with the cars divided into a class structure as per Borough 19 sprint regs.

Anyone know how to post it on here?

Also some of the car info is missing...

Calling

Car 4 Jeff and John Darlow

Car 7 Andy Ashton and Matt Riley

Car 26 Steve Allen

also what engine does the Firefox have and can someone confirm it ran slicks on the day and is front wheel drive?

Guest steve_m77
also what engine does the Firefox have and can someone confirm it ran slicks on the day and is front wheel drive?

MGF 1800 VVC IIRC, sure that's what he said. It was on slicks and fwd.

Guest docter fox

It's all in big video files (I left it going for the whole session) so I'll try and shrink down a couple of laps and find somewhere to host then :)

The camera ran out of film half way through what looks to be my fastest lap too so I can't even get a rough idea of the time :(

steve, when you add a new post, just above the "add reply" button, there is a "browse" button, click on that and then find your file from whichever folder

How strange. Someone is tampering with posts. My last post, three above has got a red postscript saying ' 2.1 pinto in a series 3A.'

Except my car's got a standard 120,000 mile 2.0L block that came in the donor car and just got swapped into the Hood when I built it. I spent hours porting the head and fitted a piper 285 and twin 40's. The car is a New 111 (3) not a 3A and I always refer to it as that. Or does that refer to Steve Allen's car and has been put on by a moderator?

So who is playing silly burgers?

Nigel

Guest docter fox
Can you post them up somewhere ?

I've put a link here

with the 2nd timed lap in the 58's and making a few mistakes, I think that with some of those road legal slicks and a near perfect lap, I'd like to aim for 56's ;)

*must save up for some of those R888's!!!

Guest megablade

Good Video, I particuarly like the camera leaning like a motorcyclist :D

Getting 1 thing clear, I'm not bragging, ok! Next time I'll point out 2 places where you could probably save 1 sec in each. Don't tell everyone ;)