Guest rizla

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest docter fox

I'd have one too :) sounds like a good idea!

how would we vote for each of the pictures? a different topic poll for each month to make it fair and everyone gets an input??

I think the pictures in the snow are Tim Swait's

Guest jetskijase

red 7 goota be a 10 :p :p , could only be better if you had a blackbird behind you.

Hang on mines black and the blackbirds black mmmmm :p :D :D

Fox has a good point,

We should put a photo up if your interested in getting in the calender and take a vote for it, for each month.

Jase B)

:) my idea was more club than car orientated,ie group shots of cars at the clubs or at barkston or the lion run etc

what do you recon,it would save arguments and would be more fitting as a owners club calender

I think Wills design is great If we can get a good design like that I am sure I could get it printed as a reasonable cost if not for free the finishing might cost I will ask Monday at work .

Will you have a shot of my car in that mock up as well. We met at Brans the other week. your car looks great in the flesh.

Stephen Altwasser

Guest chris brown

I also think the group shots are better as they should appeal to a wider audience but a mix would also work IMHO. By the way put me down for a couple especially if Will is doing the art work as I think the ones shown are fantastic.