Inspiration!

Guest batsmith

Viennese whirl
:(

Thats a dance innit Dan?

To the point, I had two breaks from building my 2B when I HATED the darn thing. Both lasted about a month, I just locked the garage & got on with other things.

When I opened the garage door again, I remembered why I bought it , it was still shiny, just need a few more bits & pieces & I'd be roaring up the bypass...

And all the things which had me stumped took just a few minutes (or maybe hours!) to get fixed.

I had broken down the entire build into a long list of small jobs. I taped it up on the cupboards in the garage, & kept it there all year, marking off every job when it was completed.

I got satisfaction from just how much I had done, and how little was left (if only I knew!!)

Also my son pointed out that even if we only did up one nut per night, that'd be one less left to do. So even if you only have half an hour, do something on the list..

HTH Bob

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
So even if you only have half an hour, do something on the list..
As Bob says it's a good way to get things done I also used to every now and again spend half an hour or so and reorganise the list braking the bigger jobs into several smaller ones it did mean the list didn’t get much shorter for some time but the jobs to do were easier :wub: :wub: - well it worked for me. :wacko: