Inspiration!

Guest batsmith

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure some of the local Hoodies will come round and bully you over a cup of coffee. I think everyone goes through lows during the build when there seem to be more problems than solutions. I certainly did. You can always take a break and just close the garage door on it. The desire to get back in there will build up again, often with solutions to some of the stalled bits just cropping up naturaly or coming off the website.

If there are specific problems, post a question. If you're just hacked off generaly, close the door, do other things, get to some shows, see other hoods.

Nigel

I 'enjoyed' my build so much I've taken it apart again!

Guest docter fox

I'm 67 miles away from catterick high street :) (multimap)

I might not be much good with the advice on your 2b but I could have a good go at giving you the will back over a drive?

Batsmith I went through a tough period a few weeks ago so i stopped doing what was giving me real problems and just did a bit of trivial stuff for a while, then when i got back to the real stuff again I did only one thing at a time and stopped if i completed it or set a time to stop. Keep going, it will be worth it.

Liam,

P'd off? I'll have a word with the North East Hoodies about a Sunday run down to Catterick to kick your tyres, eat your biscuits, drink your coffee and take you for a drive before the bad weather kicks in.

Steve

Hobnobs, now theres a biscuit,much better than those weedy rich tea things........... oops nearly started a Peter Kay sketch :lol:

Nw lot stayed over near Richmond a few weeks ago, you could have had a look around a few of those,

Mitch

Guest batsmith

Hello everyone thanks for the replies, just putting the order in for hobnobs and coffe with the wife i will try to get to the north east meet this weekend to meet you all.

thanks Liam

Guest docter fox

Chocolate digestives are good, hobnobs are good, but in my professional opinion, chocolate hobnobs are the current market leaders of this particular class, I may not have as many years under my belt but I have devoted my life to the study of biscuits :lol: :D :wub:

Guest allbejay

i like the triple layered biscuit's like the custard creams or cheap choccy one's, after all i'm a young lad and it's common for me to indulge in life's luxury's.

When dunking though are we talking tea or coffee as with great experience you would realize there is a difference in dunking times.

Don't loose the will though, you have to keep at it, just think this time next year you could be tucking the car away for a quiet winter after a summer of fun. You only have to put your mind into it..

Guest Battery Bill

Amazingly I agree with Mitch this time :lol: :lol:

"Hob Nobs" are the "Bee's Knee's", the Best by far.

Oh and Liam

Chill out and let it rest a little and when you are ready it will start again, there is no rush and it will be worth it in the end, Oh and you "Can" do it. :D :D