Clutch Pawl

Snapperpaul

Guest chris brown

Paul

I don’t know the dia of the red one but I think most that change them go for the black one. At the risk of getting shouted at by Jim I still maintain my method is still the best as well as the most cost efficient and you can adjust the size of the quadrant just by using thicker or thinner material as required. It also only takes a few minutes to fit and test and doesn’t entail having to strip down the peddle box

At the risk of getting shouted at by Jim I still maintain my method is still the best as well as the most cost efficient

Well just to say that I originally was going to do something similar, then we found out that they are readily available for £5, so decided not to bugger about.

Guest chris brown

I'm not tight, careful maybe but there again I am a Yorkshire man. And anyway I still think its better :p :p :p B)

I'm with Big Jim on this one
Careful Jim he's after something. :D ;)

Guest salty_monk

The original is 45mm. Next one up 50mm.

The 55mm one is the one you want. It's for an 86 onwards Fiesta & will be exact same shape & size etc as original apart from the cable channel.

Chris's idea works a treat too....

Dan :)

but there again I am a Yorkshire man.

I didn't know that, Chris. Where abouts are you from?.

Us Yorkies have to stick together, there's enough foriegners on here already. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barry.

Guest chris brown

Baz try Google earth 54.090358.-1.023538 you will have to zoom out a fair bit to get your bearings as they seem to have missed out the villages never mind the remote farms. Coulton was the nearest village (hamlet) 1.5 miles across the fields (about 5 by road)

Guest STEVE OXON

saltys right and they come in different colours, so you cant go by that only.

i fitted a yellow quadrant for a fiesta. and its a 55mm

steve

that should make 100 posts now

yup sure did.

now a proper builder!!!!!!!!!!!!