Robin Hood Sales

Guest Battery Bill

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week as a Mod and already threating to remove post's!!!!

Power and head??? :lol: :D :lol:

Mitch

not at all but Im sure you can understand my reasons, not to mention

Robin Hood Sports Cars (RHSC) - This community is totally independant of the manufacturer, so please do not ask questions to them as they can not respond, and will not respond.

link here so all can read it http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?act=boardrules

How come you're a Mod? Are you an Area Sec now?

yep new Staffs and south Chesh sec, now Dunc feels the other side of the world is a bit of a trec for the meets :lol:

Guest salty_monk
Well that's not very friendly. <_<

You started it <_<

Sorry... obviously didn't have my patient head on. Actually I think I might have just got in from the pub, who knows.

I don't like it when newbies turn up & post rubbish, that guy doesn't have a RH, has been thinking about importing one to wherever for all of five mins & then proceeds to post rude stuff (in my opinion) against the guy who runs the forum...

My point was really to say maybe he wants to get a little more involved in Rhocar before he acts like he owns the place... :D

:wub:

Guest Battery Bill
Last time I went to Robin Hood (2 months ago) they said there were working on it

And you believed them? :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

Obviously you are not still waiting for a GRP Boot cover then :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

As a Newbie, my opinion carries little water but personally, I prefer to wait and see with these matters.

It must be very frustrating for people wanting Kit but hopefully, things will become resolved.

As a member with his first Hood, I would be disappointed if the company goes under but am sure plenty of spares will be around. It seems though that doom and gloom is not around the corner and hopefully RH are on the mend again.

Good luck to them.