Richard Hall's Old 2b For Sale....

Andy Spencer

It'll be interesting to see how much this goes for.......Richard only sold it earlier this year. I've been out in it and it goes really well as its been mapped at Emerald. Seen some hard track use though........

Car for sale

Andy

Don't know why it would be a private listing.

Engine set up is excellent, he used that as a blue print to fit the engine into mine with Carl. They are not Jenvey throttle bodies either so the seller doesn't really know their stuff......

It had a lot of suspension mods that made the car handle really well. As I remember, the side panels were dented though which is a bit of a job to replace. As stated previously the car had seen some hard use, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It was on the track all day on Sunday at Donington 2005. I nearly bought it myself earlier this year when I sold the S7.

Andy

Guest crwoodford

Mmmm I'm assuming I might be the Col being referred to? :ph34r:

If that is the case... I completely resemble those remarks!! :lol:

Bought it last December (3 weeks after being totally smitten at the Exeter Kit Car Show) :wub:

I have done...... 280 miles all year....... and I was smiling for every single inch!! :rolleyes:

And I have enjoyed my 2006 membership of RHOCaR so much..... I joined again for 2007!! :D

Where else can you go to get the p155 taken out of you with so much quality and panache!!

Regards

Col (Taunton)

Guest chris brown

This car can be driven all year round unlike the usual Robin Hoods.

Bit of a rash statement don't you think chaps?

Jaff

What makes him think other hoods calnt be driven all year? Mine hasnt got a heater and only a surry top but it is driven all year round as are lots of others.

It'll be interesting to see how much this goes for.......Richard only sold it earlier this year. I've been out in it and it goes really well as its been mapped at Emerald. Seen some hard track use though........

Car for sale

Andy

Love the seats I where did he get them I want some for mine?

Greenie :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: