Hat Suggestions?

Guest diyer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats that glue that hold a tupay on
That reminds me. Ever wondered how strapless evening gowns are kept in close skin contact with the chestal area in those young ladies who don't want to behave like D list celebs and flash their zooms at the first whiff of a snapper. Possibly the commonest secondary use of toupee tape. I wouldn't be without it on friday nights!

Nigel

How about getting an eagle or other type of bird of prey as a pet and when you go for a drive put it on your head. claws dig in and hey presto the hat stays on. plus you,ve got the fanciest car emblem in the village!! double bubble

I have a Russian style hat (from M&S) which has ear flaps and velcro on the straps which

go under the chin.

That means they sold 2 of them!!!!

When my Mrs brought it home from the sales last year I swore I'd never wear it....... But i do - who cares what it looks like when you are warm!!! ;) ;)

Guest STEVE OXON

i managed to get a bobbleless hat on with a santa hat on top of that just before/ after christmas. nice and warm and the santa hat wobbled about nicely at speed.............

Open-faced crash helmet with peak & goggles for this cold weather etc, the BEST for keeping your head warm & dry. (Please note, open-faced. full-faced are for racetracks, one would look a right pillock with one of those on in a car on the normal road)

Leather "flying helmet & goggles" complete with accesories, ie white silk scarf.

ooh thats a tough one, full face helmet or flying helmet and goggles, which one would you choose

Guest crwoodford

Simon,

You could try a good old Trusty 'Laccy Band' as in this example. You may even be able to get one that matches the same colour as your Beanie? :rolleyes:

post-1632-1168947943_thumb.jpg

Regards to all ;)

Helpful as ever.....

Col (Taunton)