Finally Passed Sva!

Guest nik4chef

Guest nik4chef

Well............finally got there! - What a relief! So next is to get it registered. ( Superspec - hopefully new '07 reg )

Can anyone offer their advice and experience paticularly with The DVLA office in Gosforth ( Newcastle )

would it be possible to get vehicle inspection done at my home?

All info appreciated - I am so relieved SVA over - Stan. :yahoo:

Thanks to all for help and advice. - Still can't believe it!

Guest allenr03

Well done mate.

DVLA are W*****s in my opinion. I'd rather eat sick than have to deal with that bunch of incompetant morons but there you go.

Apparently you can drive the car there if it is to be registered as all new, if it uses a donor vehicle you can't and will have to transport it - I don't know why but according to the doris in Worcester thats how it works. You shouldn't need a build up inspection if your car is all new but they can still insist of doing one (which is what they are unessecarily doing to my SS.) They won't do it whlie you are there either and will probably make you wait forever!

Apparently - according to Swansea - but not Worcester - home inspections can be carried out by the Police on behalf of the DVLA.

Best advice I can give you is don't bother talking to Swansea because what they say and what local offices do are poles apart. Talk to Gosforth and find out what hoops they want you to jump through to get you pride and joy registered.

Not that I'm bitter you understand..........

Rich

Guest Giggling_Buffoon

Stan,

congrats - although I was secretly hoping you would relieve me of my most SVA tests crown....

DVLA are W*****s in my opinion. I'd rather eat sick than have to deal with that bunch of incompetant morons but there you go.

Rich - assume you mean witless :lol:

Guest allenr03

Rich - assume you mean witless :lol:

Of course ;) what else could it be?? :mellow:

:D :yahoo:

congratulations Stan, they made you work for it ^_^

Newark this weekend :lol: :p

see you at the next meet(you'll be the one NOT in the omega ) :lol:

once again, well done

ek B)

Guest allenr03

Mee too, what you up to in the morning Rich?

I don't like the look of the weather and I have to take the car to Worcester first thing tomorrow without a roof!