South Yorkshire

nicko

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are a couple of us are over in Barnsley.

Might have a run over tonight, weather dependant. I'll also give Steve Allen a ring to see if wants to double the amount of road miles his car has done in the last 3 years (Only joking Steve :D )

Thanks

Duncan

Edited by Shandylegs

Guest solcol

Sorry I didnt make it Nick, got the roof on the Hood etc but it was throwing it down. I checked the met office web site which had issued severe weather warnings for north derbyshire and south yorkshire.

When are we going to have summer weather?

well, i'll put my name forward. Given we had a modest turnout of 4, we decided the next date best for us was weds the 8th of august, 7:30 at the Fox House, near Hathersage.

It was nice to see you few, we had a good chat :)

Hi, 3 hoods to the 1st meet and 1 tin top. Not bad really, considering the drenching I got on the way there.

All I've got to do now, is find out why I struggled to select anything but 4th gear on the way home :(

See you there next month.

Nick

Guest timswait
All I've got to do now, is find out why I struggled to select anything but 4th gear on the way home

Clutch not releasing fully? Check the cable.

I'll try and make the next one. I think I've still got someone's camera case from Newark last year, but can't remember who's or where it is!

for a first meet and in the weather we have had thats not a bad result,

Grim ask Tim for the members email address's for your area and send all your members a mail and let them know theres a meet, not all members are frequent users of this site, that should increase the numbers for August

HTH

Mitch

Hi fixed the gear selection problem. Was due to my home made short shift!!!! Should be OK now.

It'll be nice to see more people there next month (Hint, Hint) so please come and joint us if you can.

EVENT REMINDER........WED, 8TH Aug, 7:30ish, FOX HOUSE.

Nick

• 5 weeks later...