Track Days

Guest Tim Norman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alan_builder
This is absolutely appalling (not to mention criminal per se). <_<

I'm not familiar with the track-day side of the club - what is this all about and why would anyone be sending John abusive messages like this? Does anyone know what the issue is? Of course this might not be anything to do with current RHOCAR members (I would certainly like to think not) but it is clearly someone who knows the set up well. At the end of the day I guess anyone can log on to the forum from anywhere in the world, but I suspect this is closer to home. The offender also knows John's phone number.

John, can your ISP help at all with information / tracking of these emails?

Rich

John,

Thanks for staying in post.

Enforcer is correct - emals vis ISP you meed to look at the full header details. PM me if you don't know how.

Report this to the Police and get an Incident No/crime number, your phone supplier, if not BT will then get BT to put a trace on your line. I guess 1471 gives number witheld, after the trace 1477 will tell you if the trace has been obtained.

John I have just been round the loop myself, PM me if you need a 1 to 1 on how to get to the *****!