New Gbsc 3-wheeler At Stoneleigh?

Joel

According to this months Complete Kit Car mag, GBSC will be launching a 3-wheeler model at the stoneleigh show! :o

It'll use a 50cc engine, so 16 year olds can drive it, and there'll be more manly bike-engined options to come.

Blimey :rolleyes:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ReadingTrev

I quote “A complete kit, including engine and leading to a brand new reg will cost £1200-£1500!!!!!”

It’s a single seater with 2 wheels at the front and one at the rear.

Still can’t get over that price!

Trev.

Guest salty_monk

Can anyone scan it if there are pics??

I think the new management have a little more idea of what "complete kit" really means.....

Wonder if they will be able to enter the congestion zone FOC... might become quite popular if so!

Dan :)

no pics in the mag.

very intriguing.

nice mention for rhocar too in the same mag.

guy really fed up at his local caterham club meeting when they wouldnt let him park his vauxhall powered caterham near the k series ones. the suggestion from the editorial was that he should have gone to the rhocar meeting in his area as they are all really friendly!

According to this months Complete Kit Car mag, GBSC will be launching a 3-wheeler model at the stoneleigh show! :o

It'll use a 50cc engine, so 16 year olds can drive it, and there'll be more manly bike-engined options to come.

Sounds like the Cursor Microcar, that was 49cc 3-wheeler with a GRP body and tubular steel chassis, designed to allow sixteen year olds to get on the road.

Cursor

I remember seeing it at the Earls court motor show round about 1985-86.

The thing is I saw one the other week being towed on a trailer going down the A331 Blackwater Valley Road in Farnborough :lol:

Thats what got me thinking when I saw this thread.

there was a three wheeled thing at newark 2 or 3 years back with a moped engine. some guy had built it for himself and then took some of a stand to guage interest. nice eco friendly transport. i thought it looked a good idea then.

• 3 weeks later...