Hood Exchange

Andi

yep, Nwest goto yorkie weekend, meet up with anyone who wants to go, smallways weekend, Wales weekend (moved to cumbria border next year but with more room next year)

coast to coast run,

loads going on,

Mitch

Guest chris brown
yep, Nwest goto yorkie weekend, meet up with anyone who wants to go, smallways weekend, Wales weekend (moved to cumbria border next year but with more room next year)

coast to coast run,

loads going on,

Mitch

Even some of us from further south join them as well and it’s well worth the effort. If you are willing to travel there are lots to do. If you want to go further afield then how about trying the Holland trip that TV are organising or the Nürburgring trip (contact stevedohc2b for details) or the Le Mans trip (contact me for details). Then with a show every month or thereabouts through the summer you will see there are lots to do.

Have tent will travel :D :D

Not a problem for me! :D :D :D

Baz

I defintely ran out of passes this year. Told I was taking libo's

I suspect some have been used for next year too cos there's "No way are you going to Le Mans" even after I oferred to take her indoors.

Such is life, suppose a trip through Blackpool illuminations is about as good as it get nowadays, and I only live 10 miles or so from Blackpool. :search: :search: :search:

Im off to Florida in the morning to watch 3 days of drag racing.....no problem with a pass at all.....

I just had to stump up for a week in Majorca next year for SWMBO & her friend....(no Im not really bothered what friend!!!)

Bob

OHHHH, Simon what hav you done, someone will tell tonight,

and it could be anynumber of us, too,

And whatta a result. All was told, and pass outs for next year hve just been increased. It turns out the better half is off to Prague next year. Now in my mind, that must b equal to Le Mans :D :D :D