Its Snowing

Guest peter2b2002

Falling thick and fast here in Rugby, just taken a picture on the phone out of my office window, doesn't do justice to the size of the flakes that are falling!!! :o

Quite weird for October really given the mild winters we've seen of late.

post-985-1225211749_thumb.jpg

Guest Alan_builder
glad my 2b is inside at last , it started to snow about 12 today up here in Cheshire, look very nice though.

pete2b

Has your car got a bad doze of dandruff? I hear B & W scotch will fix it. See you at Le Mans?

Alan

I :wub: my :rhsc:

glad my 2b is inside at last , it started to snow about 12 today up here in Cheshire, look very nice though.

pete2b

Nice and sunny this morning at the southern end of devon, went for a quick run in mine, bottles to bottle bank as an excuse, :D bracing might be a good description mind you...

Guest salty_monk
No doubt the Salty Monk will be on before long to tell us that it's 80+ out there and all the girls are in bikinis ;)

Would I do that to you? :rolleyes: :D

It's actually about 75 where I live but was warmer in Hollywood when I went to see the "Kooks" play last night.

I rode to work with my tinted visor & mesh summer motorbike jacket on though :lol: