• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian & Carole

Tan Hill Sunday morning August 2007 :D Needed two :D

05082007299.jpg

car002tanhill.jpg

Only a phone pickys but great backdrop. :D

Saturday evenung was thick fog and torential rain (the reason Carole won't camp any more!!!!!! :o

Guest Ken Brough

The MX5 at Croft Circuit earlier this year as the F27 was just not ready in time. My 17 year old son at the time had only passed his driving test 3 weeks prior and hadn't drove a thing after passing his test. Several trips around the carpark at the circuit for him to familarise him self with the car then 80s and 90s at some points. I love this picture taken in front of the Millenium and Tyne Bridge in Newcastle. One of the last times I took out the old 2B with my late freind(Geoff) who I hoped to take to Le Mans one day at Warkworth Castle in Northumberland with Naggsy Red 7 and Chris 27.

Guest Ken Brough

I like this one as well, Just so happens I have a spare set of 17" alloys for my ZR and I think they look a treat on the MX5. They fill the arch so much better than the 13" minilite type wheels. Don't know how they drive as the spares are a tad worn and I dare not go out with them on. Gonna get some new tyres prior to Le Mans. I just hope they don't catch. Edited to make al the pic's even smaller but they go onto 1 post which I should have done from the start but you get my drift.

post-815-1231282765_thumb.jpg

post-815-1231282774_thumb.jpg

post-815-1231282784_thumb.jpg

post-815-1231282828_thumb.jpg

post-815-1231282838_thumb.jpg

post-815-1231282851_thumb.jpg

Guest ultima dreamer

Hi everyone longtime no post but here's a couple of mine! :D

my old fondly remembered 'Brum' :wub:

DSCF0209.jpg

now for my current 'blueberry' :yahoo:

DSC_0403.jpg

got to say i do miss 'Brum' but you can't beet the comforts of a door, wind-up windows and a boot (well is not far off the same size as a 2B boot!)

cheers :hi: