Guest John Walton

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Walton

5 DAYS LEFT UNTIL PLAYTIME

OK peeps, some reminders

1 x crash helmet, full face prefered. It does not have to be race spec' Lidls and the like do helmets very cheap, presuming of course you have a cheap head.

1 x pair of overalls. These do not have to be race spec' but they do as a mimimum have to be 100% cotton, clean and serviceable. Welders overals are good for this.

You will also need numbers on each side or your car.

These will need to be 9" in height. Print them on your PC at home.

Gaffer/Electrical tape to make up numbers is no longer to be used. Apart from attaching the numbers.

Plan to be self sufficient ie, food and water.

Much as the Burger van when there does a good job when there, he does not always arrive.

Guest megablade

Well after a 2 year sebatical I thought it only right that I start the time honoured tradidtion of baiting anyone and everyone!!! :rolleyes:

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of being the subject of my snap judgements before, I am rude to everyone so please don't think you are getting preferential treatment!!! :D

So who thinks their stylish enough to beat me????? Bearing in mind it's easier to be stylish in someone elses car !! (Thanks Ace Fettler)

{Lights blue touch paper and retreats to a safe distance}

Guest John Walton

Aha!!!!, the 'Lesser Spotted Spiller Great Tit' has been heard to warble, must be time for the annual migration north.

:drinks: It's food supply must be dwindling in the southern inbreading breading area, the yearly infussion of muchoscotcho will be needed to ensure it's continued survival and will either kill or cure it's individual trait of walking with a style that is, if nothing else, highly individual.

:rofl:

Guest John Walton

For those who are staying for the whole weekend, live local to Barkston or who just fancy a laugh.....

There are 6 spaces available this Sunday for the RAFMSA sprint competition.

You will have had loads of practice on Saturday, so why not give it a go.

All for the princely sum of £32

I need to know asap so I can get your names on the list.

Call me on 07769 717180

Wont be on the forum for a couple of weeks, so best of luck to all you lucky, lucky

Bar Stewards who will be there on Saturday.....

I'm sitting here looking at a rebuilt propshaft, a purpose built Kevlar clutch plate, and a big gap on the garage floor where the gearbox should be.....

But the good news is the Vette is back up & running after a hefty session on a rolling road all day (7 am - 7PM!!!) on Monday. Carbs completely re-jetted, with no other faults found at all.

Pretty scary standing next to it with a strobe when its doing 160 MPH..... :D

Luckily it was the Health & Safety guy's day off...