38dgas Setup

speedtripledan

check out fastroad spares on ebay

i got a complete kit from him including idle air bushes.. mine does not seem to have the flat spots that some of the other northants members had

dave

check out fastroad spares on ebay

i got a complete kit from him including idle air bushes.. mine does not seem to have the flat spots that some of the other northants members had

dave

The flat spot is what i,m trying to elimanate it hesatates as you accelarate then goes like stink :rolleyes:

Dan

Guest jetskijase

I had the kit from fastroad on ebay also, you get these small bushes that you use which i think eliminates the flat spot, good kit and never had a problem for 3 years running it now.

Hi,

I set mine up as per the Nw website details (2.0 piper 285 cam and Bestek ignition with modded dizzy) but when I took it to the rolling road the mains were too rich, and idles too lean. (DGAS is modded to improve airflow around venturis etc)I also had a flat spot prior to the RR set-up on progression from idles to mains, the changes made sorted that out.