New Area Meet Sunday 24th May

philshelton

I am going to try and start a meeting at the black horse in foxton south leicestershire just outside market harborough

The Black Horse

Main Street

FOXTON

LE16 7RD

all areas welcome I am hoping we can develop this meet to a multi area meet, I will be there at mid day hope to see a few there.

cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

are your still going ahead with this meet, I've mangaed to get a pass out and booked some sunshine.

Jez

Yes meet still on I will probley have sunday lunch at the pub as well as i think wife and kids are coming in the tin top. Looks like it should be a sunny day so come on guys lets make the most of it see you there Jez

Hi Phil

With any luck I'll be taking a drive over on Sunday ---- will be in the Elise if that's OK with you

Alan

no problem whatever you or any one can come in. I am hoping to try and get a regular thing going open to all areas thats why I choose a sunday at mid day means any one can come from were ever with it being about in the middle of the uk and easy to reach from M1 , A14 , A47 , A5 and A6 take your pick really and theres some great roads in the area

Guest lotusman

painted the fence very first thing -- got loads of brownie points

went out in the Lotus for a blast up to The Black Horse at Foxton --- meet a bunch of really great Hoodies, blasted back and sitting in the sun with a glass of wine

GREAT DAY

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon (as long as its dry -- don't do wet)

Alan

Edited by alanr

Thanx to you all for turning up had a great day sunday lunch in the sun with a great group of people. May be this shold be come a regular meet through the summer on say the 3rd sunday of the month let me know what you think, I know there is no point in doing it next month as we have the newark show.

post-2587-1243181018_thumb.jpg

post-2587-1243181036_thumb.jpg

Guest Ian & Carole

Thank you for your efforts Phil.

10 real cars and a yellow plastic one :rolleyes: nice to meet you at last Alan :D

BlackhorseFoxton002.jpg

Better drive home, people actually noticed the car at junctions and roundabouts :o

Did one of you remove the target? :huh: