Midlands Meet At Foxton And Run Out For Those That Want

philshelton

Hi Guys

Meet this sunday 23 august at the black horse Foxton Leicestershire this is suppose to be on 3rd sunday of the month but i forgot as i thought this sunday was the 3rd one, think is my age. Any way andi organised the last one for me and did a run over to stoney cove we will do this again for those that want.

Guest Vindi_andy

looking forward to being there this sunday hopefully tango should have come out of operating theatre by then.

if weather turns not so nice then can test the mod

Guest Vindi_andy

Phill and andi and all thanks for a great day once again, Glad you brought the weather with you this time phil.

Andi thanks for an interesting route for the cruise the single track road was challenging when cars came the other way and im sure the guy the nudged the fence post wasnt too happy :) I especially enjoyed the lap of countesthorpe :D

Stoney Coves was lovely its just a shame we couldnt get in the car park. Maybe we should start and have lunch there next time as the burgers looked awesome

i would like to say a big thank you to all for being welcoming and friendly to a newbie. both me and becky thoughrouly enjoyed ourselves. was good to see other RH's to see what i need to improve mine.

again big thank you and see you at hte stafford show.

regards keith & becky

Guest Vindi_andy
i would like to say a big thank you to all for being welcoming and friendly to a newbie. both me and becky thoughrouly enjoyed ourselves. was good to see other RH's to see what i need to improve mine.

again big thank you and see you at hte stafford show.

regards keith & becky

Looking forward to gatecrashing the RHOCaR Stag do for you keith :D