A Racing Car Is Born

Guest gdc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in conclusion then it would seem "you get what you pay for !"

my only observation of the westfields is when you see them all lined up at the shows they are mostly quite similar where as the hoods are vastly different which i would guess is down to the hood having far more input from the builder.

All this said my next car will be something thats a bit easier to play with cause i want to drive it more than build it.

I will keep the hood to modify and bugger about with mainly because what its worth in pounds is no where near what i've spent in pounds and time.

Dan

(A Happy Hoodie) (no breakdowns this year)

• 3 weeks later...

I got Race car in born for crimbo, it`s a good watch for a few hours but I`m pleased I bought a Zero. What’s the point in building a car when the chassis comes almost pre built and that body. My Tamiya GTR`s body is of better quality. ( I know the westie is fibre glass and the gtr is plastic).

explain please as i am confused .

GDC, you said in an earlier post "feel I can build anything now" -- So I said " Lead Balloon" (thinking this was impossible) was directed to site with video of lead balloon;brilliant!! ( another thing to add to my very large book of "things I don't know) so suggest concrete parachute as next search. This reply to first flip-pant comment is in danger of sinking like a--lead ballon/concrete parachute/chocolate fire guard.