Ebay 2b

Longboarder

Someones pride and joy on ebay after their missus has had a strop and they have hit an emotional low.

Don't know the car. Does anyone? Is there a chance of a bit of local support to get the owner through this low as he is going to loose a stack of cash and regret selling.

If he realy has had enough then it may be a good buy for someone looking for a cheap car with possibly very little to do. Or it may be a dog. In Heaton, Cheshire.

Nigel

Sorry Linky.

The seller is a community user on here, and he is located in Heaton Moor, Stockport, only about four miles from me. I'll send him a message through ebay, seems a bit odd that he's selling if it's only exhaust noise thats the problem, surely a bunch of scourers up there will sort that out.

Looking at the pics it is a sliding pillar, maybe there is an issue there?

Also the failure sheet is 1 of 2, whats on the other sheet?

From his posts on here it seems he's had it about five years.

something doesn't add up there. He says it's a transit engine so could retest the exhaust noise at a lower rpm, so the car might not need any work doing on it to pass.

And why can't it do an iva retest?

Guest carl leonard
something doesn't add up there. He says it's a transit engine so could retest the exhaust noise at a lower rpm, so the car might not need any work doing on it to pass.

And why can't it do an iva retest?

Looks like a nice well presented car. I bet it only needs a weekend spending on it, to iron out the problems. I wouldn't let it go for £500, that's giving it away!

A job for the NW crew?

carl.

I've spoken to Pete and we are getting together on Tuesday, to see if we can come up with solutions to get his car through the test, it would seem the inspector is trying to move the goalposts and make things difficult - because he can.

Is there a chance of a bit of local support to get the owner through this low as he is going to loose a stack of cash and regret selling.
I've spoken to Pete and we are getting together on Tuesday, to see if we can come up with solutions to get his car through the test,

Thanks Steve. A chance of rescue by the sound of it.

Nigel