Cotswold’s Camping Aug 6-7-8 th

stevedohc2b

Guest Tim Norman

Again, there will be a Hoody presence at Tan Hill over the first weekend in August, I don't recall being involved in any chat regarding the weekend so as far as I am concerned I will be going. If anybody wants to join me thats ok. If not, that is ok also.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian & Carole

Having read all these posts very carefully.

It seems that Tim wants "his" weekend, 1st weekend in August(thats fine) for Tan Hill, but Sue is going on the 7th being the 2nd weekend. ??

Stephen quite harmlessly asked "what we doing in August" !!!!!!

Come on boys and girls lets not get silly, thought we were all mates on here.

Doesn't bother either me or Carole as we are going to a wedding on both weekends, lets play nice, does it really matter who goes where??.

Guest Tim Norman

I understand that it was decided that another venue was maybe needed and as such wasn't put on the list of events for the year. Well, to be honest it never has been on a list it has just happened, first weekend in August for the last 10 years.

So to have somebody cancell it on my behalf is what has really *bleep* me off.

We will be at Tan Hill 31st and 1st so there won't be a clash.

People can make their own minds up as to which they go to

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Teddies back in the pram and dummy back in the mouth

Good night ;)

Guest Tim Norman

I don't do subtle ;)

And the Club is friendly. :D

You are quite right in that you have never met me and as such I feel that you are unable to make comment on me.

I may not do subtle but nor do I do grudges or stick knives in peoples back. If I a have a disagreement it is aired there and then, sorted and then forgotten. I have known Steve for many years and can honestly say have never had a bad word or thought against the bloke. What has transpired was a genunine misunderstanding which has now been resolved.

As for me sitting on my own at Tan Hill it bothers me not one jot.

No doubt we will will meet sometime in the future and you can make you own mind up as to what kind of person I am or am not.

Guest Bob's Babe

This may all have got worse because of me....Tim and I always have a weekend away, without the kids, (at Red Lion or Tan Hill ) on the first weekend in August :D

I read what Steve was proposing, felt that he was moving our weekend without mentioning it to us and was very put out!! :wacko:

The first weekend in Aug will be the 7/8th, but we are happy to change our plans, alter child care arrangements and such, so that it doesn't clash with a new event.

Apologies for any problems I may have inadvertantly caused, enjoy your weekend. ;)

SUE :wub:

So Cotswold’s Camping Aug 6-7-8 th

those interested

Me & Lesley

Steve Chairman

Big Lee

Sir Chris

Grizzly and boss ( B & B )

Derek & Marion ( B & B )

Alan Saunders

Tim Saunders

Chris Becks & Tash

Bob & Mo

Adrian & Linda Parkinson

Vic & Wendy

Any more

Stephen

Been out to Wichford to check the pub out and the camping and can confirm the food and beer is good.

So have confirmed and paid a deposit

Planning things to do a visit to Rollright stones link Batford arboretum , snowshill, Upper slaughter,Bourton-on-the-water, past a Top gear presenters house. on to an F1 team HQ.

Stephen

post-697-1270222233_thumb.jpg

I emailed Prodrive they are very near where we are camping Ie Banbury

about a factory tour

Hi Stephen

Thank you for your email.

I will gladly take you on a tour of the site on Friday 6th August we start at 4.30pm they last approximately 2 hours, there is a charge of £17 per person please let me know how many will be attending.

Regards

Jackie Irwin

Tour & Event Coordinator

any one up for this

Stephen