Cotswold’s Camping Aug 6-7-8 th

stevedohc2b

What we doing in August Tan Hill was the normal the last few years for the first weekend.

Last year comments were made to go somewhere different and room cost where high.

How about the Cotswold’s ( this is the area of the country I was born in so could find some nice roads to drive along ) :D

I know of some nice pubs but not one that does camping. Yet

Steve is looking in to the fire service collage on a 400-acre site at Moreton-in-Marsh in Gloucestershire as a possible venue

Thoughts please

Stephen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me, can you let me know the details of the B&B please?

Tann Hill was fine but £80 (ish) per room per night was a bit steep especally as the breccie was a bit lacking.

I will miss the Black Sheep though, I looked forward to recementing our relationship! :wub: :cray:

Guest Bob's Babe
Hi Tim

I'll be at tan hill to keep you from worring the sheep and possibly eating the ducks if they get too close to the fire..... :D

Chris,

see you there, Tim and I usually land mid afternoon, so that will be Sat 7th, hope he's booked the bunk room cos I hate that tent!

Over the weekend I'll get Tim to do a full post and see who else may be with us

SUE ;)

Guest chris brown

Am I missing something or what?

As far as I know there was not gong to be a Tan Hill meet this year and some of us discussed going somewhere different as we have done the area well and truly. Steve asked "was anything organised for August” long before Tan Hill was mentioned.

Sorry if I have got it wrong but that is how I see it