Rocky Horror....

Hi all,

Thought this might lighten the mood and cause a laugh... :blush:

Waiting for the taxi, off to watch the Rocky Horror Show at

the Theatre Royal, Nottingham.

Yours truly & my good lady, Brother & Sister-in-law and friends.

There was 18 of us altogether and the more beer we consumed, the

more the costume seemed less painfull!! :drinks:

Nick

post-3955-127525219421_thumb.jpg

Guest Stuartl

Not many miles from here, in the Forest Of Dean, you would be able to walk into a pub dressed like that and nobody would bat an eyelid! (I am not joking!!)

In fact, you would probably under-dressed by their standards!

Looks great fun though!

Not many miles from here, in the Forest Of Dean, you would be able to walk into a pub dressed like that and nobody would bat an eyelid! (I am not joking!!)

In fact, you would probably under-dressed by their standards!

Looks great fun though!

Thats cus we've got used to the gloucester lot coming down here on the weekends :acute:

Guest Stuartl

Thats cus we've got used to the gloucester lot coming down here on the weekends :acute:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Agent Zed, I agree although have to distance myself from the Gloucester lot as we have only lived here for five years! Lovely place to live though. Where in the Forest are you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Agent Zed, I agree although have to distance myself from the Gloucester lot as we have only lived here for five years! Lovely place to live though. Where in the Forest are you?

:) actually it depends on how patriotic iam feeling as iam technically right on the border of the forest in lydney. If iam talking to locals then iam forest if iam talking to outsiders then i'll agree they are all weird in there :blink:

Still there are some places i won't go in the forest as you might not come back :shok:

brilliant roads though!

Guest Stuartl

:) actually it depends on how patriotic iam feeling as iam technically right on the border of the forest in lydney. If iam talking to locals then iam forest if iam talking to outsiders then i'll agree they are all weird in there :blink:

Still there are some places i won't go in the forest as you might not come back :shok:

brilliant roads though!

:lol: I might get down that way when my hood is up and running,maybe you could show me the local roads?