Zero Weight

Guest jasonmorris

Guest jasonmorris

Hahahaha good comment Terry, I have no chance then at 17 1/2 stone plus being a rubbish driver. Explains exactly why everyone beat me at Barkstone then lol.

So Nick, with my car being a fairly similar spec to yours apart from your carbon bits and other lightening efforts. Is it A fair bet to say my car should be around 550-560kgs?

Jason

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

None of this car weight issue makes any difference anyway. When the likes of you, me or Dan get in a car weight is irrelevant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vava:

Although Dan was going on a Westie diet :rofl:

oh don't start on me tazz.... just imagine how fast me and you would be around barkstone if we shed some stones and got in those super light zeros :spiteful:

westy diet is over dry.gif i now fit !! :yahoo: i took the angry grinder and welder to the steering coloum.... just in the throws of making a new dash to go round it....

dont tell the westfield forum i cut and welded a westfield i think they would chase me down with pitch forks and burn me...;) they dont think its a westfield as it is :p

Hahahaha good comment Terry, I have no chance then at 17 1/2 stone plus being a rubbish driver. Explains exactly why everyone beat me at Barkstone then lol.

So Nick, with my car being a fairly similar spec to yours apart from your carbon bits and other lightening efforts. Is it A fair bet to say my car should be around 550-560kgs?

Jason

Could well be Jason? :pardon:

The idea of keeping weight down needs to go into every component you use, i.e.... a few grams in a lot of components adds up to quite an amount in total.

Drill / machine, holes / pockets etc in the heavy bits, its amazing how much weight can come off a hub for example. :good:

Could well be Jason? :pardon:

The idea of keeping weight down needs to go into every component you use, i.e.... a few grams in a lot of components adds up to quite an amount in total.

Drill / machine, holes / pockets etc in the heavy bits, its amazing how much weight can come off a hub for example. :good:

I tried to lighten Emmas car before we got rid....... its amazing how much one wheel weighs :crazy: :crazy: