Cotswolds 2011

stevedohc2b

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have visited the Norman knight and have paid a £50 deposit.

I can confirm that the 16onz T Bone is just as good as last year, along with the Chips and beer.

I will be collecting cash for the Hook Norton trip at Stonleigh as have to pay up front.

Stephen

Guest Alan_builder

How far? A little under four miles; so we could walk & have a few more than driving would allow!!!! :rolleyes:

Any one taking a mini bus, or even a full size one?

Stephen, if you email me the amount you would like for camping, I can do a bank transfer as I think I have your details.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any details about the Morgan Visit? I am coming to join you for the visit if it is still on. Really looking forwad to meeting all of you.

Morgan booked for 11am on 15 aug

Visitor Centre

Morgan Motor Company Limited

Pickersleigh Road

Malvern Link

Worcestershire WR14 2LL

we will meet you there can you pm me your mobile no

thanks

Stephen

Monday night we need a meal not in the pub Bob and Mo suggested we go out as it is my birthday

How about this place Link

We had 2 nights there 4 weeks ago and the food was good they have a private room that is free Monday night

and I can get a 10-25% discount off the bill for a Max of 10 people the others could get a free bottle of house wine with 2 mains

Sample menu link

Thoughts please it is a drive of about 20 mins from pub camping 7 miles & I know where we can all park as well

Also

Thinking about Sunday lunch as well do you fancy the 2 for1 we did last year I would have to book this as well my Mum would meet us there as well

Thoughts please

I have also been told by Mum that it is the Bulldog bash weekend at long Marston near Stratford up on Avon so some Hell angels about. info @ http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/bulldog/2011/

No Mum is not one but my late brother used to go every year.

:-)

Stephen

Had a blow out in my left wellie once, went spinning off into the undergrowth no real damage but had to be towed to the nearest PUBc (pedestrian urban breakdown centre )

A walk sounds good to us but I cannot see any in that list that are local to Whichford.

Re

A walk sounds good to us but I cannot see any in that list that are local to Whichford.

Local walks are on the Pub web site Link

On the other link there is one from chipping notion 2 miles quite a nice one we did, but trying to all park would be a prob

Stephen

The Monday night looks like only 10 of us some going home after Morgan visit

So should get 25% off bill at the George for 10 with my Gourmet society card

Vic and Wendy have bowed out, but we have Graham Bowden coming now

Weekend plans

Friday arrive from mid day set up and chill Dinner in Pub ( and lunch prob if starving )

Sat visit to Hook Norton Brewery at 10.30 approx 2 hours ( so that will be 3 with a cup of tea etc )

Sat afternoon is your own Have a walk around the village these are on Pub web site or other local places I have several printed out.

Sun Morning Visit Batsford Arboretum near Moreton In the Marsh ( wonderful gardens ) drive to the 2 for 1 pub Norton grange Nr Evesham ( if I can get a table ) for Lunch. Drive back to camp site and take in some Cotswold roads

Monday Up early Bob can you bring your triangle Drive to Morgan @ Malvern Link post code for Sat Nag WR14 2LL for 11 am. Dinner at the George Hotel Shipston-on-Stour

Tues Hangover de camp and Home

Good news my Dad is out of Hospital ( think they needed the bed )

Stephen

Guest chris brown

Another cracking weekend Thanks Stephen.

Just a couple of photos of the cars one on the visit to Hook Norton brewery and another as we were about to leave for a run out

As for the other two your guess is as good as mine :rolleyes: or should it be :girl_devil:

post-746-0-09352400-1313436756_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-18347500-1313436810_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-76918800-1313436834_thumb.jpg

post-746-0-37871500-1313437019_thumb.jpg