Nylaspa Bushes

Guest tims2b

Hi guys, just a quick question. My 2b has failed its MOT on 2 front wishbone bushes.... can the these be bought seperately or do you have to buy the full suspension kit? Also, is there anywhere other than kit parts direct that sells them?

Cheers, Tim

Hi Jez, same as you, lower rear on both near and off sides. Car has only done 2000ish miles since built in 2007....hmmmm. The car is going up for sale once MOT'd which is why i didn't see much point in buying the kit but think there may be no option. Did you replace it yourself? if so was it much of a job?

cheers, Tim

Tim,

I replaced all 16 on mine because I had my wishbones powdercoated but the bushes had already been fitted and I damaged some if them getting them out.

If you need some in a hurry for a re-test I can sort out a few of the better old ones and drop them in the post foc.

Rich,

Thanks a lot for the offer its very kind of you. I've ordered some through GBS who are waiting on recieving a delivery this week.... fingers crossed i'll get them in time to fit them before my 10 day re-test period is up.

Thanks again

Hi All,

I had one that seemed to be worn but actually, I think it was rocking where the bolt went through the Stainless Steel.

At this point it was the threaded part of the bolt that was rocking in the Statinless.

So, the bush was fine. I fished out another bolt from somewhere that had a slightly shorter threaded length and all seems fine now.

HTH