To All Members

Guest Bazwaz

We would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Finishing at 2.00 today then that's it til Jan 4th

See you all next year. (some of you before) :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Baz and Christine

Guest Ian & Carole

Bharrr Humbug :spiteful:

On duty @13.30 today right through till 12.30 on Monday :spiteful:

Carole on duty all day tomorrow also. :pardon:

:drinks: Have a good one both of you and look forward to spending happy hours with you all next summer. :friends:

Ian & carole

Yep, Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all :drinks:

Finishing at 12:30 today and off til 10th Jan :clapping: :clapping: Managed to get some time off for some serious car fettling ... :rolleyes:

Hopefully a warm and dry 2011 for plenty of good drivin

Hope to see you all at the shows and local meets in the new year :friends:

Guest Bob's Babe

Merry and happy stuff from the Norman's too......

Lots of you sent us cards which we haven't reciprocated cos we don't have all your addresses any more.... with the data base gone I have no written copy....

Sorry!Love and fun to one and all

Sue and Tim

Alice, Emily and Thomas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest The Modfather

Merry Christmas to each and every RHOCaR member! I have met some very good new friends since having the car, and met a whole load more new friends when I went to the Le Mans Classic in the summer.

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped and advised me throughout this year with my car and it's current rebuild. Without people helping I'm not sure where we'd all be! I'd also like to say sorry if I have upset anyone :sorry:

Also, on a serious note, I'd just like to say that as this is the festive and merry season, please drive carefully and don't drink and drive!

I am also on duty today from 1700 hrs until 0200 but thankfully I managed to swap my xmas night shift, boxing day night shift and the 27th night shift with others.

Perhaps this is also a good time to think about and remember the lads and lasses serving in the forces who are away on duty, and of course the families who sadly will be missing those that gave their lives. Our thoughts are with you all.

God bless.

Guest peter2b2002

Merry Christmas too all and a very Happy New Year, thanks for the card Steve (your car looks good on the front)

swmbo's bithday today so I'm doing her a nice beef wellington for dinner :friends:

peter2b :drinks:

Happy Christmas one and all

Little bit tipsy as I type, but won't be on duty until 3pm Christmas Day ... Oh yes, it's the domestics shift!!!!

I'll lock 'em up Ian, you find 'em a home!

Stay safe and enjoy!!

Rich (enforcer)