Stoneleigh 2011

philshelton

Hi all

I have just posted off the booking form for this years show. I have booked the same stand (40B)and the warwick centre for 4.00pm on Sunday for the AGM. The show is 1st and 2nd May club members can arrive from 11.00am on Sat 30th and we will be camping in our usual place behind the warwick centre.

Daily admission

kitcar drivers FREE

Adult Passengers £10

under 16s free

Camping charges

Kit car drivers £5.00

Adult passengers £15.00

under 16s free

campers must be off site by midday on tues 3rd may

quote from information received

the following camping fees include admission to the show on both days and camping from sat 30th to tues 3rd. I read that as £5 for the weekend same as last year

Guest Ian & Carole

Phil - yes please advise cost of tintop camping - Does this include any info on Motorohomes? Cheers

Lee

The times that we have taken the "shed on wheels" we have just paid the "Tin top" rate.

HTHs

Johnno

Boo Hoo. I can't make this Show :(

Got Friends visting for that weekend as part of their Grand Tour.

My fault, but it goes to show the importance of getting these dates out ASAP so we can get them all penned into our diaries.

Roll on Newark!

All the show dates are out there on the internet, and a pretty comprehensive list of shows and club organised events is coming your way in the new mag soon.

Detling has moved to 21st and 22nd May, hopefully the later date and potentially better weather will encourage more people to go.

Newark is 18-19th June, and all you hungry Horaces will be pleased to know the hog roast is already booked

• 3 weeks later...

that includes admission to the event too, so its still £5 a night camping, its always been expensive if your in a tin top.and due too the amount of bank hols in such a short period, ill be sitting in the sun in florida

Mitch

• 1 month later...
Guest MarkB

Although i haven't been active on the forums for a long time, due to work and family committments, myself, the wife and 2 kids will be attending Stoneleigh.... looking forward to seeing people again. :drinks: